No products in the cart.
BGberlin’s Lightweight Hard side Looking Around Luggage
- 2.3kg / 5.07lb
- Loading capacity: 30Liters
- 3.9kg / 8.59lb
- Loading capacity: 80Liters
- 4.8kg / 10.58lb
- Loading capacity: 123Liters
Pack light for a quick excursion with BGberlin’s four-wheeled spinner carry-on looking around luggage.
This Luggage piece has a hard side casing for protecting your products and is lightweight to assist you to keep inside airline weight tips. Coil zippers slide readily and therefore are self-repairing to stop sticking.
Multi-directional 4-wheel spinner wheels permit smooth, 360-deg level movement.
Lightweight construction helps you stick to airline weight restrictions to Prevent unneeded airport charges.
- Durable, high-strength hard side ABS outside using a tear-resistant, completely lined inside.
- Molded corner guard reinforcements for maximum impact resistance.
- Self-repairing coil zippers for long-term use.
- The main compartment includes a zipper accessory pocket and garment restraint panel to maintain your clothes and materials set up.
- The front lid Includes a sizable U-shaped zipper pocket allowing for dual-sided packaging.
- Below the lid inside includes a U-shaped zipper pocket, using A mesh zipper pocket for extra storage.
- Main compartment zippers feature locking sliders Intended to match a TSA lock for additional safety.
- Flexible, cushioned top handle and shaped bottom grip handle supplies for Simple lifting.
- Includes a sturdy locking retractable push-button telescopic trolley handle which expands 41 inches.
- Meets most airline transport size demands and fits into most airline overhead bin pockets.
BG Berlin’s ART SOCIETY
Inspired from collage and visual illustrations with a remarkable twist. Michela herself considers her work as “colorful, shiny and dreamy.
The combination of dreamy characters such as tigers, flowers and her rich pallete is a trademark of her style with an amazing graphic taste and a perfect match, giving her artworks are intense and vibrant twist.
She has developed and created both original artworks and graphic for clients such as: Adidas Ww, Converse, Pull&Bear, Nike Italy, Vice, Bosco Berlin, Saatchi & Saatchi London, Fendi, Monikers, De Morgen Magazine, Girl Effect, Nike Foundation, Life And Death Records, Avaaz Ww, Milk Magazine, among others.